Sunday, July 31, 2011

Eventually Fly

"I've waited a long time, to feel a pain that could teach. I've longed for a pain, that would cause me to reach. But not just to stretch my limbs, so that I could say, "I've been touched." But to say that My Life means more than such, more so for me to say, "I've Been Loved so much." But to limp with a crutch, means to go back in a rush, to the safest place I've ever known, to be released from this clutch.

Entry, will be the least of my worries. I've got a job to do and I'm late for work, so that means, I'd better hurry. But the exit to peace is in the place that I'll meet, a brand new day, from the one that I've reached.

A many has witnessed a dedicated cause. I've made the first step of this journey that has earned no applause. I stand frozen in sight, as if sickened by grief, I'd have chosen the fright of being robbed by a thief. No comparison is the lure, of a thing that will trap you. No finding a way to the place to come back to.

A hard-fought struggle, with turmoil, and trouble, is filled with the soothings of a pass, in the last stage, of a hustle. As the blind uses sound, to compensate for sight, the step is used to come back down from height. So back to LIFE, and back to reality, back to the same thing that has not shown partiality. Impartial the judgement as unfair as the sentence, A grimace from pain as I remain a lone witness.

The next breath is a struggle, a test to remain sane, as the last was just juggled but not done so in vain. With the twist of a tongue and a pierce of the lip, a snap of the fingers from a hand that can grip. A wave from the ocean, that can toss a ship, it's been an uncomfortable boat ride that seems longer in trip. But I've made it this far, to turn back would be worst, than the decision to begin when I started at first.

No rehearsal was made, no reversal can be done. There's no bullet to return to the barrel of this gun. POW, is the sound, though no one to witness. The mark has been acquired, there's no way I can miss this. The expectation was too high, the limitation was too low. The situation was sincere but that's weird thing to know. Even a brother is your family as he will only do, the things to his blood that you'd allow no one to do. A friend can do the same as a brother has done, but a friend comes and goes as quickly as he can run.

A companion is yearned for, in this day of the lonely, How amazing the things that an enemy has shown me. This enemy has taught me that I've a weakness to make strong. From mistake to mistake, LIFE is but so long. There's a selflessness, that should be achieved, but not until guilt is heart-felt by the one who's believed. So with the exit of the past into the existence of the present, there's a journey into the future awaiting to teach a lesson

Fear not the path that the foot must travel, confuse not simplicity with the bang of the gavel. A rebel without a cause, A sound without noise, would a child still love Santa without the lie of free toys?

Sometimes it's common to believe in a lie, but if you keep your head to the heavens, "YOU WILL, EVENTUALLY FLY!"

(Highness Shadow)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment