Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Mirror Sestet Poetry

The butterfly (The Mirror Sestet Poetry)

Delight adorns butterfly's fluttering wings in flight,

Flight is his beauty for anemones to delight.

Wing flitters freely and his fragile moods can swing,

Swing dances he teaches the white flowers with his wing.

Breeze finds him out among the blooming buckeye red trees,

Trees push his innocent virgin spirit in the breeze.

Dance nurtures the flower to put her into deep trance,

Trance is his way to gather pollen for her life dance.

Dreams fiery rise in crimson, when the flower gleams,

Gleams of dawn in the east are his love powerful dreams.

Charms are her powers to spread fragrances in his arms

Arms are his wings when he flies to search for other charms.

Love

In the shade of the autumn,

My feelings

Still need the memory of the words,

Under the autumn sun,

Me and your absence

Are like a magnolia tree and its shadow.

In the sunlight,

My loneliness

Is hung in the reality of my illusory dream.

Our time needs the light

As the shadow of our love

Needs The Lord.

In the night of my pain,

The infinity completes your absence.

I search again our love's scream.

My love was coiled inside of you

To search for your wild self,

When you were embracing me.

You took me to become a part of you,

The coastal bone of your soul,

When we were breathing each other in dreams.

You know I loved you the most,

I lost it, my love, I lost myself

In your embrace.

I knew that you had a wish for me.

You wanted to become complete,

When I felt abandoned inside of you.

I gave you everything I am

And you gave me everything you are

To become one being.

And in the shadow of our autumn,

Which is an elongation of our life's shadow,

Our love means the thrill of the eternity.

From the shade trees,

The detached leaves fall to the ground,

Because they can not wait for winter to come.

A New Star Was Born

The infinity of that accurateness,

Which is the color of your eyes,

Met the infinity of that deepness,

Which is the color of my eyes,

Making us to wish

Our time to conceive a new nuance of life,

At the limit between

Our finiteness and our infiniteness.

A new star was born

In the spaceless infinity

Of the Universe

To touch our eternal love

With its rays.

On the internal walls of our temple,

God wrote a new name.

We understood

That we are forgiven.

The silence and the serenity

Fulfilled our spiritual altar.

In front of His eyes,

Our souls fell on their spiritual knees

To pray.

He gave us the power

To stand up and to be awoken

In our verticality.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment