Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hide and Seek Paradise The Wedding Festival

Grace to faith and faith to Grace

How I long to see Your face

To feel the warmth of Your embrace

When I'm finished with this race

We'll all come knocking at Your door

Looking for Your love some more

And when You answer what we'll see

Will melt our hearts eternally

Your smile builds a better me

It fills my soul and sets me free

I'm filled with joy of Your goodwill

Your breathless bride is standing still

We all can't wait to hear Your speech

You take a seat and start to teach

I see a child in Your hands

Representing all of man

You call Your bride to gather round

For what was lost has now been found

I rush to get a closer look

And find my name is in Your book

I find myself upon my knees

Soaked with tears for You are pleased

(Revelation 19:9)

Suddenly I'm in the midst of His bride.

We are outdoors, we are in Paradise, and it's festival time.

All my happy brothers and sisters are sharing a big secret in hushed tones... I join the throng.

Apparently a game akin to hide & seek is to be played, wherein a small animal is hidden.

The One who is to find it is Jesus Christ.

This year is very special, for a lamb has been chosen.

Now the second challenge is in convincing Wonderful Counselor that a lamb is missing.

It's more of ruse to get Him to answer the door, for everyone knows God sees all.

Mary plays the distraught shepherdess who has lost her lamb.

Everyone is very excited as we eagerly anticipate the return of The King.

After He enters His House, we gather round out front.

Mary knocks, and when Messiah answers, she plays her role perfectly.

"Excuse me Lord; have You seen my Little Lamb?"

"For You see, He has disappeared, and we know not where!"

Now, the Prince of Peace is truly beautiful in all His splendid Glory, happy is He in us.

He is humbly dressed in a robe of many colors with leather sandals on His feet.

But it's His smile that's most inviting, as it envelopes our entire existence.

There is a supremely divine nature about Him that words of this world fail to describe.

He is tall, elegant, strikingly handsome, pure spiritual warmth.

Immediately He is sitting down, motioning for us to come closer.

As we gather to Him, I notice He is holding a small child in His arms... Mankind.

One moment I'm running towards Him, the next moment I'm on my knees.

I am crying uncontrollably, big blubbering unchecked crocodile tears of sheer joy.

We are all overwhelmed with an exceedingly goodwill feeling we are experiencing.

We have been blessed with His acceptance, to join Him in His Love & Presence.

My vision is blurred, never before in my life have I felt so incredibly happy.

Relieved, wanted, and forgiven.

I awake in my prison cell, still balling like the babes we truly are.

I don't know how long I've been crying, but my pillow is soaked with tears.

I proceed to give thanks and praises for His kind visit to me in my dreams.

What a powerful, powerful night, I LOVE YOU... Bright & Morning Star.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment