Friday, July 8, 2011

Radiance - The Poems

RADIANCE

A glaring ray to make the hey
set the fire to daze the dark in its fray
Cooler the nights; warmer the day;
Suffice a cause for the fray;
Until dawn in night's prey; that glaring ray waits the moment to make a hey.
By reaching peak, it starts to bleak;
That blazing ray, till dooms day die-hard to make a hey.

MY PRAYER

The storms that frightened me even when I were on shore,
now surrounds, tries to blow and mingle me through its course;
On the shore, I prayed long and long for a port
to stand against all adversities, whether or not there a storm;

What shall I do struggling with the storms;
but to wait for that moment when can I win over the storm.

FORGIVE ME

Forgive me, I forget;
I forget thee for a while, please forgive me
I forget thy love, thy warmth I received;
Please forgive me

Thou could forgive me nor me;
I love thee for thy love; please forgive me

LORD MOTHER

'O' Lord Mother,
Who am I to you extol as always facing you
with a begging bowl for a handsome dole
Your dole have trumpeted up my soul with a small fraction of affection
Although it is for you; but suffice for me to go through
The ups and downs; when cried you are found

QUALM

Who am I?
A man who toil for personal needs;
A man who toil for others'deeds
Who am I?
Who is mine?
A person who is in need,
A person who has some greed
Who is mine?

What is the truth?
That I like, that I dislike;

Doubts ae there,
but answer is where?

FAITH

Not easy to remain tied
with faith, sincerity & truth, all over in the life:
When feel I should accommodate,the inner self hurts, shocked,
and made me to cry,
Near and dear, when did not oblige,
I went deep into search; come out when found,
everyone there lives in malice.
A hoping ray struck, the darkest night of impatient soul,
eyes can twinkle and heart can blink,
For that ray, which may struck on same day.

BENIGN MOTHER

You live in my soul,
In chase for you, you come very close;
When on the brink, of to sink
You come from the heart, uplift my moral, in an eyes' blink;
I am none, but you everyone,
'A loving mother', 'A great guide',...........
Silly be said, if neglect, this Stone of mile;


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment