Sunday, July 31, 2011

Six Poems

Success (Haiku Poem)

So many people
Work long hours, even weeks,
Without successes.

Tell me

If I could twist your mind,
If I could change your thoughts
And if I could absorb all your sadness,
Tell me that you would give me a smile,
That smile so disarming,
Tell me that you would give me a first kiss.

Certainly, I would feel an overwhelmed desire,
As our encounter would begin.

Tell me that you would take me
To your heart,
When the gestures would become thrills
And some cries would become symbols of things....

Certainly, I would be yours
And you would be mine.
I would stay perfectly there for sure,
In a moment of self forgetfulness.

And if another one had been
With you
Instead of me,
Tell me that you would have felt so much sorrow that
You would have abandoned her
To be with me....

Tell me that you knew that I had known this.

Even so, I let you go,
Being unable to break that invisible wall
To be together.....

Terminus Sam Shing

When dinning thunder rolled into madness,
Among the flowers and the wind of spring,
Your lost soul was embedded in sadness
To walk right to the Terminus Sam Shing.

With white clothes and lost thoughts, you were alone,
In aftertime, for thinking to your choice.
With dropping tears, I'm much more like a stone.
I would have singing, but I had no voice.

You didn't try to live your dreams with me.
Your agony meant shivers from black hole,
Your sad soul never wanted to be free,
You're the destroyer of your proper soul.

Like a child-Haiku

Carrying on all
The plans for the future self,
Impossible plans.

The baritone singer

The magic.
Across the dreaming sky,

Memories and tears
Hanging down
Magnolias
In crying bouquets,

Illusions
Trying
To please the pleasant sound,

Certainties
Existent inside
Despite an indistinct understanding,

The sky having the same stars
Mixed with
The same dreams,
The stars having the same shine,

The baritone singer
Trying
To sound the pleasantness,
Trying
To please the soundness,

The baritone singer
Trying
To dream his star,
Trying
To star in his own dream.

The dark kinetic love

The dark love,
Grieving my darkness,
The red meat
And the blood of my sadness,
Carving in the sand
Its shadow,

The scissor,
Lurking in grass
Its soft violence
For the kinetic buds
And the returning sap through the
Needles eyes
Of the tree,

The wayward yearning
To share the string waves
Of starting, stopping
And restarting,

Forever kinetic,

Two feelings meeting
For becoming then one,
Like words entwining
To give life unto that is itself.

Dark clouds flushing the wound.


View the original article here

1 comment: