Friday, July 8, 2011

My Vote, My Vote, Where Are You?

Oh my country!

They have made you a hell

You are not saving

You are not a saved place for people

Hardship is the talk of the day in you

Unemployment is the songs of your people...

Your citizens are running,

To tell you who you are

Why can't you understand?

The elections have come and go

I am crying for my votes

For they did not count

Because of the unpleasant nature of my state;

I am talking of my nation

My state what good can we say about you

Oh my state!

When will you answer your name?

You have accommodate the same people,

Again, I say again...

People have cast their vote in van, in you

Because you have decide to west your people

The same people who refused to educate your citizens

The same people that made our secondary schools a dumping grounds

The same people that denied poor educational right

The same people who closed-up our industries

Oh my God!

They have rendered the people jobless

They appoint advisers based on their evil thoughts,

The people who love money and hate instruction

They have made our road pits and deadly,

Our roads legs overtake cars.

My God we are tired of this state...

For it is same people that do not care

The devil machines

They established a school,

School of kidnappers

They trained useful youths to crime

They employed them,

Kidnapping becomes a lucrative job opportunity,

Only for candidates from schools of kidnapping

They rejected the military pole,

From coming in to save my people,

Hundreds of people killed and wasted

Only, for money;

Their trained boys were are many;

They killed and send them to hell one after the other,

When they demanded for compensation

To stop them revealing their criminal acts

See them again sitting on our Government House...

Desperate politicians

Politicians without quality and standard

They knew they will fail totally

They rigged the election

Oh tell me if a four years is a four days?

Good four-year sleeping in the Government House.

A man who slept by 6pm and wake by 4pm

Did he not wake-up to eat and sleep back?

They paint two streets, black paint

For the election is coming

They claimed to have arouse from sleep

For the election is at hand

They are back to rule.

Black monkeys in a monkey village.

INEC what have you done to me and my people

What do I call this your unprintable character

Why did you spread this wickedness on us?

Mr. President. Do I exempt you in this?

For allowing rigging in state elections;

Oh my God! Take care of your people

Pay them back oh Lord!

For this is their turn to cry

For they have cheated on poor and

Take away what belongs to them

You are the God of vengeance

Avenge for your people are crying

For they have cause and has oiled sorrow.

My Votes where are you

I blame myself for casting you

I have cry for you

For they did not count and work with you

If they counted and worked with you

Joy and smiles would have been my song and of my people...

Uzochukwu N A is living at Umuimo in Aba, Abia state, Nogeria. He is an instructor, a teacher, adviser, upcoming articulate and a brother who Love God. He have works is in progress.
Click here http://uahappiness.wordpress.com/ or write me at uathegodsfriend@gmail.com seek to be God's friend.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment