Sunday, July 31, 2011

Spenserian Sonnet, Double Rondelet Triolet - Love Poems

Spenserian Sonnet

I wait the ocean waves to wash my soul
My heart races touching your deep Spirit's kiss,
My tear's curb crumbles greening my shrink cry.
The softness of your voice soothes my abyss.
My soul torn apart wondering to know why.
Wrong thoughts and so cruel wait my tears and cry
The terrors of love just give them a black yard
And my loneliness makes my sad soul to die,
When to sink my reality it's very hard.
I wait my hope, which will never come to guard
This hope hunger squeezes tighter my soul's knee.
I'm clinging to the past which is like a shard,
That part which is still alive inside of me.
Much more confused on how to think or feel,
I talk, I dream and I am your balance wheel.
Spring (Double Rondelet Triolet)
With a deep touch,
The red poppy awakes the grass.
With a deep touch,
Red wants green's vibration so much,
The sun awakes the sky's watch glass.
The sky vibrates like a string bass,
With a deep touch.
The red flowers bloom in the Spring
When the time of the green grass comes.
The sky vibrates like a bass string.
The red flowers bloom in the Spring.
I see the nature's purest swing.
The wind searches his bongo drums,
The red flowers bloom in the Spring
When the time of the green grass comes.
I see His love
Like a white lily among thorns.
I see His love
Like in clefts of the rock, a dove.
When red flower its grass adorns
And her dead Winter, Spring mourns,
I see His love.
Shadows are inlaid in color
When red poppy awakes the grass.
When the land is multicolor,
Shadows are inlaid in color.
When the cuckoo is a caller,
The sun awakes the sky's watch glass.
Shadows are inlaid in color
When red poppy awakes the grass
State of wakefulness
When you look at me,
My painful thinking stops and turns into tears.
Your unsaid words are still waiting,
Uttered to be expressed,
By cramming into palate.
I know them all,
As you know your fingers,
Which, apparently, touch me tenderly,
While they send me the thrill of separation.
Stone statue
I am like a stone statue,
In a sitting position,
I'm your throne,
On which you nicely
Take place
From time to time.
In order to kiss me
With the kiss of death,
You nicely take your place
Inside of me
From time to time.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment