Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Beautiful Bride of God of Israel

A: lways The Beautiful Bride of God of Israel

M: iracles occurs in this Sweet Land of Liberty from the arrival of Pilgrims in 1607

E: xperiencing the glory of Jesus

R: isking everything for the sake of the Evelasting Kingdom of God

I: nspired by the Holy Spirit that one day, Puritans will be living in a society praying without

C: easing because they know that they have Freedom of Religion

A: ffirming Psalm 33:12 that it is obvious that this is chosen Gentile Nation by God.

T: reasure is this Nation for the LORD where

H: ealing is what The American people do for living with their prayers and

E: loquent songs such as God Bless America and The Star Spangled Banner.

B: lessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance

E: ven with the threats of terrorists, Our Nation will be still the number one with the

A: lmighty God who provide us perfect protection in from the founding documents to

U: nite 13 colonies to be free forever with the Word of God as the essence of

T: treating everyone as Children of God with an inalienable rights written in the Declaration of

I: ndependence inspired by The Bible that Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness are

F: ree and given by our Creator. There is no gentile nation in human history with such

U: nity in God that even until today in the 21st Century Our Men and Women's

L: oyalty serving the U.S. Armed Forces has kept us safe, protected, and prosperous.

CHILDREN'S CHORUS

I am proud to be an American
I am blessed living in the United States of America
Where the impossible becomes possible
All dreams can be realized
Thanks God Almighty for who you are for U.S.
When I grow up I can be all I can be in Christ

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

ORCHESTRA

Whether I am from New York City or Los Angeles
Whether I am from Denver or Washington, D.C.
Whether I am from Memphis or Boston
I am proud to be an American

Whether I am black or white
Whether I am an immigrant or citizen
Whether I am Latino or Asian
I am proud to be an American

Jose Angel Manaiza, Jr. is a Mathematician.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment