Saturday, June 25, 2011

Six Poems

Like King Lear

If you didn't dream up always new ideas
And if they didn't empower you
To make our dreams to become more real,

If you didn't dance in the rain,

If you didn't cry
For not being a child
Any longer,

If you were able to forget yourself
For falling away into your body,

If you never screamed
In the darkness,

If you didn't have
Enough courage
To make love
In the snow,
To feel
That snow melting on the ground,

Certainly you couldn't touch my soul,

Because I would prefer
To walk around
And to put my love in my hands
And, like a beggar, to stretch my left hand in your direction.

Moreover,

Like king Lear, to stretch my right hand in your direction,
Because if you really loved me,
I would never let you go.

Kiss Between Souls

We share
Our sadness.
I drink your tear,
You drink mine.
I drink you,
You drink me.
It's like a tender kiss
Between souls.

Kissing Conundrum

If I had kissed you
With one word,
Maybe that word would have died
Inside of you,
But I've kissed you
With all my words,
For you to be the miracle,
Who expresses them.
And if I kissed you with a question,
Maybe you would have pleased me
With another kiss.

Anthony and Cleopatra

If Anthony had loved Cleopatra
With a second less than he did,
Maybe he would have survived
And he would have won
The war with himself,
But he had loved her more than ever
Exactly in the second of his awareness,
And therefore, he died.
And Cleopatra should not even die
In the next second,
She would have to live,
In order to understand from her suffering
What means real love,
Because her love was insufficient
To fight against the destiny of history.

Like or Unlike

Like the yellow leaves melting softly,
Or unlike the blue wind blowing loudly;

Like the frost with no power of keeping the life,
Or unlike the warmth allowing the life to rise;,

Like a dying time in a scarlet autumn
Or unlike the birth of life in the green spring;

Like thinking of temporary in the elderly,
Or unlike the youth thinking of their lasting life;,

Like the innocence sighing in the bleeding love ruins
Or unlike the guiltiness laughing in the richness of bloody hate.

Life (Senryu)

Everything we do
Is pointless a life cruel joke
Of our own free will.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment