Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our Vertical Moments

CONFESSION

I have a negative freedom,

Isolating and weakening me very much.

I got hurt many times,

But the most important wounds

Were at my heel and my soul.

I broke my collar-bone of soul

In wrestling with my love for life

And I feel my heel like Achilles, when

I think of my freedom.

Maybe some gigantic forces are beyond my control.

Today, because of my old injuries,

I can't go on with my life.

I was told that my soul was mildly sprained,

But the soul injury was much more serious than I was told.

So, I'm abandoned, living with my pain.

I'm a modern person, being so well rooted

In the complexity of social forces.

My speech is always passively

And,without some form of universal care,

I'll never be able to go on this way.

I need to survive this battle,

My own battle.

My world has collapsed.

Do I really need freedom? Don't make me laugh.

Although, I began to think of my positive freedom

And the self-determination it entails.

I'm anchored in what I am

Because of my right heel

And my left wing of soul.

They doesn't let me hope.

I spend my time doing whatever I have to do to survive.

I pray for something real to come and save me.

Outside of that, I'm stuck where I am.

Does anyone know a reputable job,

Where I can make some money?

It was raining last night and I had

An amazing dream.

I was running in a new kind of life.

God, I miss that so much.

OUR VERTICAL MOMENTS

I'm your reclusive word

I can disintegrate

Your ideas

And recompose them

For our love

I would like to be

That inferred light from you,

Lost, somewhere, in the Orion constellation.

I would like to become a part of you,

As you,

Waiting that morning,

When we would be awake.

I need to understand

Your fictitious existence.

The blue bird, the bird of happiness

Is flying again

On the sky,

Being absorbed in it

As much as

I can perceive

Only its movement

To the limit

Between visible and invisible.

I hear only that sound,

Lost in itself....

Nothing is perfect around....

Perfection and equilibrium

Are all I mean..

I wait The Lord

To save

Our vertical movements, my love...

SAD WOMAN

If I could open my mouth to say

About what I keep inside of me

As this white lily that blooms today

And, without the sun, it cannot be.

Maybe I would know you would not come,

And no longer would I wait for you.

For you I wanted to have a home

And for you was all I tried to do.

How can I cope with sadness at night?

You had to follow your weary way.

My heart, once singing its songs of light,

Buries in melancholy, today.

I swim in my ocean of darkness.

I pray in my solitude,I'm pure.

I wait you, but my life means hopeless

And a thousand tears to endure.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment