Saturday, June 25, 2011

Remembering My Mom

Every time I feel gloomy or hurt
I come to your side for comfort
You're the mom I know since birth
The person who'd remain my mirth...

You're the woman who knows me better
You'd understand my needs and want
That even though how knotty those were
You'd come to save me from any avalanche,
You wouldn't mind this, nothing else matter
For you would want me safe from the errant

You're always available for me
No matter how busy you may be
How you'd wish, all the answers you'd give
And all the things I seek in life, I'd receive

You're not only a mom but a best friend
You'd honestly tell me all my mistakes
Because you wouldn't stand me to rend
But you'd stay with me 'til my heart rakes

Yes there were times we would fight
Obviously with our generation gaps, it's quite
But you're cool you'd never doubt my insight
You'd let our conflict flow and bring them to a light

We wouldn't always agree in any thing
And may have some misunderstanding
I would show you my tantrum, all of my whining,
My bad behavior and all of my misgiving
Yet you would never tolerate them by ignoring
Rather you'd choose to tame me with fair scolding
Sure, you'd get furious or peeve from my complaining
But still your heart would be quick in forgiving

You would always manage to calm down
You'd open your big heart and wide mind
And you'd accept the all of me to understand
To make me realize that my life had just begun
For you knew that everything you have done
Were for my wellness when time comes that you're gone...

Everything that you have taught me
Ever since when I was little were all true
Today, that I am a Mom myself, I agree
For I have understood them all out through
Your love is unconditional and eternally...

And

When I feel happy and worry-free
As I always am
Still you are always around,
And here you would come...
We would share all the joys all year round
And no matter how far you are
Or near or just around,
You would make me feel your presence
You would reach out to me
You would make me feel the essence
Of your loving touch, so warm and profound
That I would hear my heart pound heavenly!

Oh, we would truly feel blessed and blissful
We would celebrate together and be fruitful...

And you would wish the whole world to know
That I'm your daughter, so proud to have me
And you are my mother, who'd support me grow
To be smart and strong...I really am so happy!
You never gave up on me, so I'd keep my glow,
Oh, my mother... My life I owe you... I thank thee...

I love you Mom...

I choose to pour out the love I have to shine on everyone that I meet and inspire them with my writings and/or short stories of encouragement and enlightenment. We just only started. Journey with me and experience the joy of adventures of giving love unconditionally and enjoying the life we experience in this universe we live in.
Your love for fun and for keeps...
Abeille Amore

A day in the life of Me...all my travels, adventures and all kinds of writings... You are all welcome. Feel free to follow me here:

http://lovebytesonair.blogspot.com/2011/05/remembering-my-mom-on-mothers-day.html
http://www.abeilleamore.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment