Saturday, June 25, 2011

Poetry Collections - Expressing Simply And From The Heart - 2

GOD

Every time I feel gloomy
I come to your side
To seek for your comfort
You're the only one
Who can understand me
And you're always there
To help me

You are my best friend
As well as my Father in Heaven
Telling all the bad things I've done
And asking for your forgiveness
Trying to be a good girl of yours
Because I know you're going to get
Me someday to live with you forever

And

When I feel happy as I always do
Still I am there with you, sharing
All my gladness and joys and I feel
That you're happy too
Maybe I'll never feel happy
As I am now
If you would forsake me...

But I know and I believe
That you would not
Because you love me so much
More than I know
And I am going to live
With you forever...

FROM HERE TO THERE

From here, I can feel you
That magic touch of your hands
Gently rested with mine
To assure I am with you

From here, I can hear you
That voice commanding me
To tell everyone to love you
To make them all brand new

From here, I can tell you
That I want you to be mine
To serve you with all my heart
Willing to live with you

And so I will be here
Just to wait for you to come
For you'll bring me to your home
And we'll both be happy there.

HE LOVES ME

I can feel his presence
That He's in me
And I can tell with sense
He really do love me

He used to guide my way
He would wanted me
To be good everyday
Because He loves me...

WITH HIM I'LL ABIDE

In my bed, here I lain
Cannot stand the pain
For seven I'm in vain
Wanting to stop the rain

But

I trust almighty God
He'll never make me sad
He's always in my side
And with HIm I'll abide...

MY CRISPIN

The name that which afford extreme enjoyment
And a vigorous very lovingly name
Super Crispin sails on his boat every year
Just to get money to support his descent

Oh how I love that handsome Crispin so much
How happy I am to see him with his wife
I like him to live more and have a blithe life
With his wife and children who he loves so much

Crispin, a masculine name that I cherish
And so happy about to see every time
Is no other but my very sweet Pa-pie
With him I will always feel safe and bliss.

I choose to pour out the love I have to shine on everyone that I meet and inspire them with my writings and/or short stories of encouragement and enlightenment. We just only started. Journey with me and experience the joy of adventures of giving love unconditionally and enjoying the life we experience in this universe we live in.
Your love for fun and for keeps...
Tiffanie King

A day in the life of Me...all my travels, adventures and all kinds of writings... You are all welcome. Feel free to follow me here: http://lovebytesonair.blogspot.com/
http://www.abeilleamore.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment