Saturday, June 25, 2011

Poetry Collections - Expressing Simply And From The Heart

TO SOMEONE SPECIAL ON GRADUATION DAY

It's nice to remember the fun we've shared together
I know we'll gonna miss each other
But don't you worry I won't forget you
I'll keep it as a treasure
To think of you once in a while...

You are very special to me
I appreciate your sweetness
No wonder why...I love you!

Yes, it is nice to be with you
Even just for a while
But we have to say now our goodbyes
If ever we would see each other again
Someday, somehow
I hope you would greet me
With your sweet smile...

Happy Graduation Day!

GREETINGS!

Just a note
To greet you simply
But full of gladness
And thoughts...
Have a wonderful day cous'!
With Love

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

For thy sweet smile
I shalt see thy happiness
That comes from thine heart
Though it's just in a short while

For I just want to greet thee
That thou shalt wept with joy
When thou heard my greeting words
"Hey Have A Happy Birthday!"

FAREWELL

A full of thanks
For everything you have done for me

I love so much to stay
A li'l more longer
And spend the time with you

But then we got no more time...

Yet you will always stay
In my thoughts throughout the years
And I will never forget you.

I hate to say this...
But I have to,
"Goodbye! Take care!"

A FRIEND

A friend is someone
Whom you can talk to
Where you can go with
When you need a company

A friend is something
Who makes you laugh
Where you can cry on
When you feel down

A friend is somebody
Who shares his guts
Where you can learn from
When it is helpful

A friend is anyone
Who can be somebody
Where he can be something
When he's in love to someone...

DOLLY

Such a jolly, jolly, wonderful name
With a Y at the end
A gift of love of an angel who came
And no one else can lend

Queen Dolorez likes that name very much
With her lovable heart
She'll be glad when all those letters are match
In a beautiful art

Fantastic letters are so nice and great
And I'm so proud of it
Dolly nice name, no one else it could get
A good name you've e'er met

You must say it well so that I can hear
Sure it's a pretty name
I'll love it within my heart and I swear
'cause it is my own name...

I choose to pour out the love I have to shine on everyone that I meet and inspire them with my writings and/or short stories of encouragement and enlightenment. We just only started. Journey with me and experience the joy of adventures of giving love unconditionally and enjoying the life we experience in this universe we live in.
Your love for fun and for keeps...
Tiffanie King

A day in the life of Me...all my travels, adventures and all kinds of writings... You are all welcome. Feel free to follow me here:
http://raffleberry.weebly.com/
http://lovebytesonair.blogspot.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment