Monday, June 27, 2011

Black and White

BLACK AND WHITE

A white bird is flying at day,
Or a black bird is flying at night,
Or a black bird is flying at day,
Or a white bird is flying at night,
Black and white, black over white.
Oh, my Lord, how painful can be
This need of touch in his absence.
White and black, white over black,
Oh, my Lord, how painful can be
This absence of his touch.
Black is penetrating white
And white is penetrating black,
Never finding the gray.

BLUE MIRROR

Multiplied blue mirror
Of self,
Revealing the freedom
Of non-self
In its metamorphosis,
Is attaining Nibbna....

BLUE MOVEMENT

I can see my blue reflection
In your eyes
And I can feel the blue movement
Of our fecundity
Inside,
While it is raining outside
With blue drops of tears,
Those tears coming from God,
When He is crying
So very blue,
Staying in His bed of sadness...

DANCE OF LOVE

When I look into your eyes I can see myself,
Our relationship seems to be indestructible.
I give myself to you and I become a part of you
And there's nothing around here to me that matters.

We are together and explore our universe in unity
Because together we can really make it happen.
You're just everything to me, we are one being,
I cannot imagine the earth without you.

When you make love with me I become another being,
You take everything from me and you give me everything,
You take one from each other the meaning of self
We love each other so much, we feel like exploding.

It is a connection between our hearts, our souls and bodies
We dance our laughter, all our tears, we dance our madness.
Two to one heart, two to one soul, dancing in rhythm with stars,
Dance is deeper, more intricately intertwined, the impetus of our passion

In ecstatic moments and rumbles of our minds and our souls,
We swallow each other, more deep and deep more, it is madness.
We understand the naturally flowing rhythm of our existence,
We kiss with hate and love every part of our molecular structure.

We understand each other and the language of our bodies,
I can not stay without you very long or live without you,
Especially at night, when you love me and get me in trance.
We are two souls dancing the love dance in the same body.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment