Monday, June 27, 2011

When A Woman Would Love A Man

YOU ARE THE ONE

It just like a while, I met you
A single glance at your face,
A simple smile you graced
I knew the One is you...

Yes, you are the One

The One my heart looks for
The One who will give me
The happiness, the loveliness,
The sweetness in my life...

You are the One of all I dream of
With you all of my wishes come true...
Because of you I feel true love

I love you with all that you are,
With all that I am and with all
that you want me to be...

You are the One!

YOU ARE MY MAN

Your worth is not for who you are,
Not even for what you have,
But for what God has made of you
And for what I have become loving you

You are all my happy thoughts
You inspire me
You spice up my life
You put smile on my face
You stir up the All of Me

You make me dance
when your mood flows like the sea
You make me sing
when your mood glows like the moon
You bring comfort in my heart
You give me air to breathe

Because of you

I have come to realize of all
that I was meant to be and do
You are my man
I keep you until the end of time.

LOVE IS OUR CORD

Sometimes I feel fear
To think you are not near
But to hold you dear
Make my world shine and clear.

I know you love me,
More than I'll ever know
But wouldn't that be
For lasting as we grow?

As time goes by
I know I'll be with you,
My love will not die
I will assure you.

But love, don't blame me
If I asked much of you
I need you with me,
A year is long to go...

We've so much to ask,
Why do we feel this way?
Can we pass the task?
Or just do what our hearts say?

There are so many ways
We've shown our sincere love
And I hope God's grace
Would shine us from above...

And trusting your word
Would be the key to all
So Love Is Our Cord
Let's go then my love
And have Our Grand Ball!

FOR GOOD TIMES...

The day you have made me your woman
Was the time I had you...
You gave me your love as a man
And I gave mine to you...

There was a moment of silence
And a moment of fear
But with the joy of your presence
I couldn't bear to be near...

We held each other arms for long,
Staring and caring,
Until we could hear our own song
As we danced while glancing.

Now that I gave you my heart
And had gave me yours,
Would this make us never be part
For good times nor for worse?

HAVING YOUR LOVE

Seeing your glance
With those beautiful eyes and sweet smile
Is like being lifted by air...

Feeling the warmth of your breath
When you're near me
And hearing the sounds of your heart beat...
Ah, I know it's you.

And as your lips search mine
With those strong hands
Caressing me passionately
Ah, I sure tremble and shiver with gladness...

Having your body close to me
Feeling your weight presses hard to mine
Ah, it's sure feel like I am in heaven...

I couldn't wait to hold you closer
Wanting you so much to have me in your arm
Saying to you over and over...
I love you, I love you, Oh God, yes! I love you!

Later waking up with you
Wrapping my arms around you
Assuring your love for me is forever
Oh darling, I believe you...

Giving you my sweetest smile
Hugging you more closer now
Kissing you much stronger
Looking at me dearly and

Having your love...

A day in the life of Me...all my travels, adventures and all kinds of writings...
You are all welcome. Feel free to follow me here:
http://raffleberry.weebly.com/
http://lovebytesonair.blogspot.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment