Sunday, June 26, 2011

Writing Poems to Express My Feelings

I would love you

Between these dandelions,
Slowly blooming,
I meet love you, I would meet you.

With the taste of flower within our souls
And the mystery of the earth within dandelions,
I would kiss you, I would kiss you.

Until the petals will wither up,
With the mystery of our love within their yellow,
I would caress you, I would caress you.

Until the field will become completely white
And the wind will scatter seeds,
I would love you, I would love you.

Until I would feel your being,
Until you would feel my being,
I would hold you, I would hold you.

And even until our temples will become white,
And even until everything will get old inside of us.
I would stay with you, I would stay with you.

Until the light, that floods everywhere
Would vibrate the truth within to understand
That the bloom is unique and unrepeatable,

I would love you, I would love you.

Identify Yourself

You think you know who you are,
Or
You don't know who you are at all,
Or
You identify yourself as someone you aren't,
But
You will never find another one
Exactly like you
In Universe....

I'm glad that you understand

I'm glad that you understand my situation
'Cause that idea was an aberration
It gives me no mental satisfaction.
To do this I don't feel any elation.

That person needs a little adulation
And I definitely accept my resignation,
When writing words without any sensation
Means there is no implication.

I can ignore that and try to be successful,
But I cannot be forever disrespectful,
'Cause all my life I tried to live so careful,
I want my acts to be completely misdoubtful.

I understand that your life is truthful
And your feelings are very trustful,
Your lines are not at all unskillful,
Your feelings make me completely blissful.

Jealousy
I understand that your unresisting jealousy,
Which can never occur with pure ecstasy,,
Can provides an excuse for you, and she
Can be more tempted by sexual infidelity.

So, the honest feeling of love you may express,
Which begins the sentence with this word: noblesse,
Exists, 'cause you are born with natural finesse,
But this kind of relationship just cannot progress.

You need to find your lost passion again,
With love and kiss to irrigate again her vein.
To love without any constraint is so humane,
When tenderly her feelings she can regain.

You think that a new floor can start your dance,
When the intimacy of partner dance can enhance
Deep love again and the whole ecstasy by chance,
Which can bring back the glory days and old trance.

The jealousy is sometimes like a yellow loose strife,
'Cause yellow it's by its nature having its scent of life.
Love treats suspicions and cruelties which are so rife,
When more than she loves him a man can love his wife.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment