Saturday, June 25, 2011

There's Nothing Like...The Joys of Love

There's nothing like...the way you share
when you open up your heart,
it makes me feel so honored
that with me, you'd share that part;

There's nothing like...your shining smile
that lights my world so bright,
it's infectious and lighthearted
and it makes the world feel right;

There's nothing like...the way you look
when your eyes lock with mine,
you see into the heart of me
and make my heart light shine;

There's nothing like...your kisses
that ignite my very soul,
the fire's so consuming
yet it makes me feel so whole;

There's nothing like...your sweet caress
it warms me inside out,
it makes all else just disappear
and leaves no room for doubt;

There's nothing like...your primal scent
that captivates my soul,
it's powerful seduction
keeps me in its vise-like hold;

There's nothing like...the way you love
when you let down your wall,
there's no choice but surrender
when my heart hears your love call;

There's nothing like...your caring
when your heart is so inspired,
it's such a gift of giving
one my life has so desired;

There's nothing like...your laughter
it brings smiles everywhere,
it's like the sweetest music
that is carried through the air;

There's nothing like...the way you look
..that gorgeous brown, soft skin
and eyes, and lips that mesmerize
and tempt one into sin;

There's nothing like...your intellect
it's quick and full and fun,
and I love to sit and listen
to your stories one by one;

There's nothing like...the kind of friend
that you know how to be,
whoever gets to call you friend
does do so gratefully;

There's nothing like...how fun you are
you have a gift in this
and people are just drawn to you
because you are the "funnest;"

There's nothing like...my time with you
it's precious and a treasure,
and I would not trade one moment
for the deep part or the pleasure!

There's nothing like...your strong, clear voice
that calms me instantly,
no drug, or drink or other place
has that effect on me;

There's nothing like...how much I love
each part of you I know,
and with each day I love you more
and just want to tell you so;

There's nothing like...your honesty
that I know we do share,
in spite of contradiction
that we often feel is there;

There's nothing like...the gratitude
I feel each day with you,
because I can't believe you choose..
to love me like you do;

There's nothing like...believing..
when all else fails your dream,
and that's what your love's done for me
so life goes on...it seems.

Dawn Tomastik is a published Author, Life Coach, Counselor and Mentor specializing in working with individuals, couples and business professionals. You can find out more about Dawn and her business, LIFE COACHING BY DAWN on her website http://www.lifecoachingbydawn.com/. Dawn's unique approach toward coaching makes her a sought after Life Coach because of her talent to help people break through unhealthy patterns they are unaware of as well as the illusion of distorted beliefs and projections from unresolved events. Dawn's philosophy is that you cannot teach successfully what you have not learned and practiced firsthand, and her motto is "Make Changes...Don't Let Changes Make You!"


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment