Monday, June 27, 2011

The Heart of A Woman: Xiomara Manaiza

The heart of a woman
It is filled of love
In you, the world lives

Give me love
Take me to your heart
It is the only place, I feel at peace

Your smile brings joy
I can see your pure love
You live to give life through your womb

We are here on Earth because of you
Life is what it is
Without you, there is no life

My existence is because of my mother
Our beingness came from a woman
Whether we accept it or not, it is an undebatable fact

ORCHESTRA WITH FEMALE VOICES ON THE BACKGROUND

The heart of a woman
It is the greatest gift on Earth
From the leadership of the Victorian Age all the way to the rise of Women's Rights
From the essence of Queen Elizabeth I to the courage of Rosa Parks, Mother of The Modern Civil Rights of Movement
Women are still the designers of a just world for everyone.

The heart of a woman
It is life's best creation
From the faith of Mother Theresa to the beauty of Princess Diana
From the boldness of Victoria Woodhull to the eminence of Hillary Clinton
Women ought to be honored and sooner than later even in the United States of America will be governed by a Madam President VERY, VERY, VERY SOON in the 21st Century to create a More Perfect Union for all.

The heart of a woman
It is the humblest expression of God
From the leadership of Harriet Tubman through The Underground Railroad all the way to the voice of authenticity of Oprah Winfrey
From the rise of Voting Rights of 1965 all the way to the global leadership of women even in the White House by Michelle Obama
Women are the ones that shape an ideal society under the kindness and love of God

RECITATIONS

Your words are medicine to my soul
In you, there is only tenderness
You are my mother, my aunt, my grandmother, daughter, and wife

You are everything a man wants
Your vulnerability makes you stronger
Your sensibility defines your power

You are me
I am you
Without you, there is no life

I feel your hurts
When your heart is broken
Let our pain be healed by God

You're not alone
In your loneliness, you have company
Open, your heart my woman to see the glory of God inside you

THIS POEM IS DEDICATED TO MY MOTHER MOTHER, XIOMARA MANAIZA

Jose Angel Manaiza, Jr. is a Mathematician


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment