Saturday, June 25, 2011

Poetry Collections - Expressing Simply And From The Heart - 3

I MISS YOU

Summer comes but you're not here
I am missing you my dear
Tried to phone but you're not there
Wish i could see you somewhere

I feel lonely without you
and maybe you feel it too
I think I'm in love with you
As I believe you also do...

ZHARDAN

Zealous I am to see you soon to
Have your arms around me
And to let our love grow...

Ready I am to show
Dearly how much I love you so

And I'll always be here for you
Never letting our love go...

RAMIL

Running away from the thoughts
of memories you've left,

And having your love that I kept,

My heart still beats for questions

I don't understand and couldn't ever get
while

Looking through my eyes,
where there were you,
who were once mine...

A NICE MEMORY

I don't know where to start
To tell you how much grateful
I were to have you...

I want you to know that
I have loved you
For what you were
And for being my

Beau in every way
Understanding buddy now
Tough yet soft...though I'd
Cherish our offspring...they are our
Hearts of our lives...forever!

HE IS THE ONE

A man I had share
My thoughts, my happiness
And sorrows

A man whom I adore

A man I had given myself
Its purity and its loveliness

A man I had ever love
More than I could possibly
Love anyone else

But where is he now?
I doubt it,
He's nowhere to find

Ooops! he's right here with me,
He is the One!

I AM YOUR WOMAN

I am your woman
The woman who you love
The woman who you care
And I belong to you

I am your woman
The woman whom you share your love
Your joy, your thoughts, your life
You love me and I love you too

I am your woman, your girl, your friend
You love me
I love you
You belong to me...

I WISH YOU WERE HERE

I miss you,
I wish you were here next to me

I've been missing you
Oh, I miss you so
I really wish you're here with me

When you're not here with me
Oh, I feel all alone
I feel like, I can't go on...

But

When you're here with me
Oh, I feel I am home

I miss you so much babe
To be with you now
Oh, it's sure like an embrace!

I choose to pour out the love I have to shine on everyone that I meet and inspire them with my writings and/or short stories of encouragement and enlightenment. We just only started. Journey with me and experience the joy of adventures of giving love unconditionally and enjoying the life we experience in this universe we live in.
Your love for fun and for keeps...
Tiffanie King

A day in the life of Me...all my travels, adventures and all kinds of writings... You are all welcome. Feel free to follow me here: http://raffleberry.weebly.com/
http://lovebytesonair.blogspot.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment