Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sweet Crime

I felt guilty and sorry for the first time
I have committed a crime that leaves a wound in this heart of mine
Yes I bleed silently and I cry and hide
But I can't find a word that can save my soul in this test of time.

I am famous for being careless and selfish
All I want is myself preserved and well cherish by others
I behaved well like an innocent flower
Living a simple life in a cruel world, but this is a paradise corner.

I didn't noticed that I was stepping into a ball of fire
Around me are overflowing love burning to the sound of lyre
In my curiosity I touched one's love desire
Just to know how it works in the emotion of mankind.

I didn't expect I stole one's feeling to fell on me
I didn't know I will enjoy this new world that I see
Once I accept this overwhelming yet risk taking reality
Then it is now my responsibility to keep him happy.

Days passed my selfish side overthrew this beautiful wonder
I felt I'm struck of a powerful lighting and thunder
I lost my mind floating somewhere and never knew why
I simply now defined that I lost control of my heartbeats what a sweet crime.

This is not the end of everything that I'm worried about
I've gone through severe emotional crises that I want to cry out loud
I found out that I can't keep everything in life balance
I have to give something in love that in another level's chance.

This is the worst nightmare that I am expecting to come
My first taste in love is not that I have observed like awesome
Love is mold of fine ingredients like sugar and spice
It leaves a lesson and a lasting memory that is very nice.

It is a crime to fell in love and keep somebody else heart
That one day it will be tortured and rip apart
I should not step into romantic love from the very start
When objective is to learned, let go and keep it in bin of a shopping mart.

I should be careful and thoughtful when I have chance next time
Not to step into the field of love when its nature is to make me blind
I hold my ground to my fullest strength pressured with conscience and guilt
So I cannot escaped from this caged that I strongly built.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment