Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Broken Heart In Worship To God

What is it to worship God?
What does it take to give Him praise?
I want to worship Him
I will ascribe my praise to Him
I desire to worship Him in Holiness.
Thoughts are flowing and
Words are germinating...
There is a need to praise God
There is one to worship Him in Holiness
I think is me.
But where do I start?
I wake-up this morning peacefully
Who did that?
As I write can't tell the mint I slept...
Oh my God! How wonderful you are
As I left up my eyes to the sky
The brighter stars, who made them except my God?
What can I say about the moon on the sky?
It is the Lord's doing
I have seen a beautiful day,
Which I haven't before...
Oh! A better day from Almighty
With stars and moon shining
Sun appearing in its fullness,
For my goodness only...
How do I adore my God?
Do I lie down?
Do I sit on the floor? Or
Do I go on my knees?
To worship and praise my Maker
I wish to sing
Oh! I will dance...
I will give him a clapping worship
Oh my God! My heart is full of praise
My mouth has stored praises for thee...
Tears of joy coming out from my eyes
My voice is ready...
Yes! I will praise God!
For the sun did not smite me by the day
For the moon did not smite me by the night
The evildoers assailed
He said no to their plots.
Oh! My Light and my Salvation
Oh God! You are the stronghold of my life
I will not be afraid for you lives.
He that anoints my head with Oil,
I will praise you
I will tell of the Lord
For he knows the path of the righteous
I will delight in the law of the Lord
His words are refreshment to my bones
I will seek His Wisdom
I will take refuge in Him
He who breaks my foes with a rod of iron
The endless one I will adore...
The merciful God to thee only my praise be...
I have looked upon the Lord in all
He never fail
King of Integrity and Uprightness
Preserve me with thy Integrity and Uprightness
For I love you Lord
Sweep me not away with sinners
Whose hands are evil machine.
Cause me to walk in thy Integrity and Uprightness
Be gracious to me my Savor.
I will rejoice in thy steadfastness..
For Your graciousness in time of distress
You wiped away my tears in time of sorrow
You restored me with Your strength
Your words refreshed my bones.
The whispering of many terrors I hear no-more
Who is laughing...
Stop... stop... stop laughing!
Stop and join me...
I'm in the beautiful world
The world of celebrity..
My heart is bursting for my lord
My thoughts is high...
Because of the overwhelming love of God
He have made my world a Golden Kingdom
My joy is unspeakable
He have wake me up to who I really am
Troubles and plots are diminishing...
He have rubbed me the powder of joy
He have clothed me with good-news.
Come let's sing unto Him
Join me build his holy name...
For when I worship,
I sit where I always like to...
Many have sat there
It's my turn now...
My thoughts flows
My heart almost burst
I sees His overwhelming love
Oh thank you Lord
Oh my God! I love you and
Will love you the more...

Uzochukwu N. A (UA the God's friend) Is an Instructor, Teacher and Adviser, a young brother in the Lord and a friend of God. He love God and those who God Him. click link below to see. http://manandgod.blogspot.com/ or write me at uathegodsfriend@gmail.com seek to be God's friend.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment