Saturday, June 25, 2011

Poems About Self

SEARCHING THE TRUTH

Nothingness of negation or
Negation of nothingness....
In self, we are the negation of nothingness,
But we allow the nothingness for self.
We allow the nothingness of consciousness
As a perpetual flight of the being.
We exist in self and we exist for self,
In a cartesian duality,
In a latin con-cretum,
When the certain being surpasses that being toward nothingness.
If Jesus did not exist,
the Christians would not be existent,
But Christians are existent.
No one can deny Jesus,as Son of the God,
And say that He is non-existent, at the same time,
As Son of The God,
Because no one can deny something that
Is non-existent,
As no one can deny the real essence of the existent.
The non-existent things are part of the reality.
He is existent in the Christian's mind.
He is non-existent in other's mind.
He is in idea.
There are too many wars for this idea..
Negation of nothingness
Lead to nothingness of negation,
In a double negation.
Jesus is necessary for salvation,
Jesus is essential for salvation.
We need to be sanctified,
We need to be better than we are.
Without the assertion of existence,
The negation cannot destroy it.
We have a metaphysical necessity,
While God has His necessity of Himself.
And what would be the purity of intention
And the truth
Without this?
The denial of noes, which means fertilization, at Hegel,
The absolute duty to tell the truth, at Kant...
The human lie at Schopenhauer.
The existence and the non-existence,
Seemingly, an irreconcilable antithesis....

SHOOTING STARS LIKE A RAIN

You passed me the same way
As the comet passed the earth,
Without touching it,
But leaving behind
A rain of false stars,
All of them being
Shooting stars....
I would like to meet you,
I would like
To be able to touch you,
But everything inside could become
Extremely painfully to us.
I prefer my solitude,
Elliptical as a rock,
Which is forgotten on the beach of an ordinary sea,
Which is increasingly deformed by the waves.
I prefer that solitude,
Which is increasingly misapprehended
By the people around the world.
Day by day, I become a stranger to myself....
I enter the timeless realm of change,
Leaving behind only memories
And a final wave, a little more tunefully....

SEEMINGLY ENDLESS

As the stars are shining at night
So it shines in my eyes the tear.
In silence, I can hold you tight
And I can feel our love, my dear.

When the stars touch the light of sun,
While they sparkle in the night,
I lay in my bed like a nun.
I feel my sadness and His sight.

I wait everything you give me,
I feel your deep thrill,when it rains,
You make me what I want to be,
A part of you, without deep pains.

As yellow stars are so endless,
The body is ephemerally.
While our feelings are timeless,
Our happiness is divinely.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment