Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Little Boys In My Dream

My husband called, "Amour, breakfast is ready",
and my twins shouted, "Come on down mommy!"

"In a minute...'be there with you guys, would I may...?
Mom needs to look nice for you and feel gay!"

Early on, I went to the bathroom
I find it somewhat bigger as before
I thought, "Am I in the same room?"
Then my husband knocked on the door...

I found my husband, a bit uneasy, he kind-a-fret,
"My love I haven't had the time, the room's not prep..."
I looked around and smiled, "No need to be upset..."
"It's okay, I have everything covered now, you bet..."

I told him, we should take our breakfast first
Afterwards we'd take care on things we needed.
He left and had assured me his laughter burst.
I giggled back...so glad with the love mood I created.

At the back of my mind with some questions...
"Am I now at the present moment of my world?"
I closed my eyes to picture my past actions...
But I have got to move fast, I know TIME is gold!

I had wondered what else is there for me to see
If where I am now was a glimpse of tomorrow,
I sure feel excited to discover things with glee
I like what I am feeling... This is heaven I know...

I continued to check on the bathroom cabinet...
I smiled to see that all supplies I left were used.
I replaced them with new staff I used to set,
'though a bit changed... this bathroom now is huge!

I got on our dining table, I knew it was round
I tried to sit beside my husband but he said,
"Over there my love... opposite me, you sit down."
"Oh an oval-shape", I thought as he handed me the bread.

A great Chef as he is, he makes sure I would eat,
He'd always prepare a yummy and healthy breakfast.
In between us, our two boys sit, so comfy and neat...
I thought, "so these are my little boys?" Then I gasped.

I looked on these two beautiful little boys
They have their daddy's pointed nose...
I thought that it was like the fiction I wrote
I'd have two sons...in the story as it would quote...

I smiled, I knew I was only dreaming
I reached on the smaller one... I carried him.
While my other son had stopped eating,
He looked at me, "Mom, where have you been?"

Then my little boy in my arm, "Mom, I miss you so much!"
He is beau gosse like his dad, but a bit more tan.
I hugged him and said to both, "I love you two so much!
Mommy is here now, later, we'd all play under the sun..."

...I woke up... It was just a dream...
Two weeks from now I will travel
To be with my love. But I don't marvel
Because it's not just a whim...
'though it's amazing... kind of magical
To have a glimpse..."A life, I'd have with him..."

I have seen our two sons in my dream...
Wow! I wonder...Would I have them as twin?
So today, I got on-line and have told him
About these little boys in my dream...
Funny, my honey said, "You already have four...
Now, would you want another two more...?'

I choose to pour out the love I have to shine on everyone that I meet and inspire them with my writings and/or short stories of encouragement and enlightenment. We just only started. Journey with me and experience the joy of adventures of giving love unconditionally and enjoying the life we experience in this universe we live in. Your love for fun and for keeps...
Abeille Amore

A day in the life of Me...all my travels, adventures and all kinds of writings... You are all welcome. Feel free to follow me here: http://lovebytesonair.blogspot.com/
http://www.abeilleamore.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment