Monday, June 27, 2011

Love Songs And Poems

YOU MAKE ME VERY HAPPY

You are my joy and my life
I've given you everything
Just for you my love

And how you make me very happy
Though I'm just a friend you see
But there's a time you've to be away
"Oh would you please stay?"

Just call my name
And I'll be there
And you make me glad
With you my dear

You are my love and only one
So please just stay by my side
for a while, my love...

WHY DON'T YOU COME ALONG AND SING WITH ME

Maybe I can be wrong
But it's you who I belong
I am singing you this song
Just for you to know me long

So why don't you come along
And sing with me tonight, Oh baby...
Come along and sing with me!

You see it in my eyes
The love that reflects in me

Though you have doubts in mind
But darling there were no lies...

YOU MADE ME FEEL YOUR LOVE

I need you close to me
I want you to hold me
Its you who I want to be
So please stand by me

I need your arms around me
I love you more each day
Its you who I want to be
So please stand by me

You made me feel your love
Don't make me wait for love
This time, my love...

YOU HAVE TOUCHED MY LIFE

Mmmm everything that you do to me
Oh babe I could sing you a song
You made my life so beautifully
And I have no more to ask

Because every time I see your face, babe
I could shout with joy
You have touched my life

Mmmm no one else I would love this way
'Cause babe, you alone who i love
You gave your love so endlessly
And I have no more to ask

Because every time you touch my face babe
I could hear a song
You have touched my life

And every time you're near me baby
My heart beats a song...
You have touched my life!

I DO LOVE YOU

I love you

And in so many ways

I show

I care for you

Without a word

I know

You do love me too

And I feel it so...

I can hear it in your laughter

I know

It's you I love

I can see it in your eyes...

When you are near
I feel you all the while
With your touch
With your kisses
And just everything
You do to me...

I do love you!

MY SWEET VINCOU

When you do needed me
I'll always be there
When you do needed me
I am always there

When you do want me
I am there
When you do want to love me
I'll be there to give you
All my love

I'll give you all the joy
I'll sing to you my love song
As sweet as you want it to be
Oh my love
Mmmm my sweet Vincou

Oh darling, I love you so
My sweet Vincou

I love you babe
And you knew...

I choose to pour out the love I have to shine on everyone that I meet and inspire them with my writings and/or short stories of encouragement and enlightenment. We just only started. Journey with me and experience the joy of adventures of giving love unconditionally and enjoying the life we experience in this universe we live in.
Your love for fun and for keeps...
Tiffanie King

A day in the life of Me...all my travels, adventures and all kinds of writings... You are all welcome. Feel free to follow me here: http://raffleberry.weebly.com/
http://lovebytesonair.blogspot.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment